Here are some ideas for classes you can hold to introduce people to Young Living! We’ve had a lot of fun doing these. We think you will too!
- Speed Oiling is fun! This takes a lot of effort but ladies love it!
You can have a Speed Oiling Event! I have a team under me (Iomai Oilers) who held this event and it was a big success.
2. Basic educational classes like “Essential Oils 101.” You can teach “the kits” – teach on the Golden Touch 1 kit, the Raindrop kit, the Feelings kit, etc.
3. You can do a “Make and Take” class. Calling all crafty people. Make some fun things with your oils like bath salts, facial scrubs, nail strengtheners, foot soaks, soaps, laundry soap, lip balms, etc…
4. Have a Savvy Minerals class and show people how to put on mineral makeup!
5. Have a pet’s class and teach how to use oils on pets!